Thursday 23 May 2013

Amazing Facebook Tricks You Might Not Know

Creating Your own emoticon on Facebook chat :


Hey , Guys !  Today i'm gonna show you that how to create your own Facebook emoticon In Facebook Chat ...

Since 2011 , Facebook has allowed users to chat with people using different emoticons . As we use ":)" for a smiley , We can also use someone's profile picture as a facebook emoticon .

So , Let us see how to do that :

Step 1. Go to someone's profile and copy number given at the end of URL . ( If you can't see any number then go to findmyfacebookid.com and enter the whole URL you see in the Facebook profile.)

Step 2. Now put that number between "[[" and "]]" just like this: [[34526735458]]

Step 3. You can also use the username . Just put the username between "[[" and "]]" . ex.[[Ya.Lovlin]]

And Its done ... 
It only works in Chat not in Updates ... 

Keep Visiting for further Updates... 

1 comment:

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete