Saturday 1 June 2013

How to Record Your Computer Screen

We see tutorial videos on Youtube . And I learned the whole html by a tutorial video ! 

So we can say that tutorial can teach us anything and everything . 

Sometimes we try to make OWN tutorial video but " how to record screen to make a tutorial video " this question irritates us so much !

Today I'm here with a cool software to record your screen ...


It's "ezvid" ... It has cool features to Draw on desktop with multiple shapes and different signs...

Features :

-Music Option 
-Cool symbols and signs 
-Description Box
-Keywords Option
-YouTube Upload Option
-Records Whole Screen
-Editing Options 
-You can record your voice and mix it up with the music 
-You can add text in video without using Notepad 
-You can add pictures to video 

1 comment:

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete