Saturday 18 May 2013

How to hack facebook account : method 2

Social Engineering Attack : 

Today I'm here to inform you about the latest facebook hacking trick . It is a very easy trick . To hack someones fb account by this attack you should know him/her closely . Trust is everything in this attack ...

Steps :

Step 1. In this attack you have to find the victim's email address /phone number (should be entered in fb )/Username . 

Most of people do not display their email addresses on their profile .
So Using Phone number will be comfortable . 

If you know victim but you don't know his phone number , then you can use Username . To get Username you have to open victim's timeline page . U will see the username after the "www.facebook.com/" . Copy it and Use it .

Step 2. Now You have to Logout from your account and then go to facebook login page and enter the Phone No. /email address / Username . 

Step 3. Then click Log In ... Then a incorrect password page will open . Then click Forgot Password .

Step 4. Now the email or phone Password recovery page will open , now click "No longer have access to these? " button .

Step 5. Now enter a new phone number or email . I prefer email due to security reasons ... First create a fake email id on gmail . Hide ur ip address before doing it ( by Hideman - For more info go here -> Hide Ur IP ) . 

Step 6. Click Continue after entering fake email id . Now there will be a security question ... you have to answer it . Ask your friend the question by making a story (be careful , he/she can catch you) . 

Step 7. Now enter the correct answer and " Continue " . Now Wait for 24 hours ... and try to login ... Enjoy !

Note : If the victim logs in his/her account within 24 hours the attack will be failed . So make sure that he is not logging in within 24 hours ...

Important note : This Post is only for educational purpose . Blog Owner will not responsible for anything . 

Like+Us+On+Facebook

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is gud bt if the victim login befor 1day he will know that some buddy attacted his fb account :) www.technonuts.net plz do visit my site and get the latest tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest whatsapp hack Just release
    Get your copy while its in beta test

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help.
    Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email.I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife's Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about my wife's account and afterwards i received all my wife's Facebook activity linked directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete