Monday 13 May 2013

How to hack facebook account : method 1

Ha*k Facebook Account Without Any Software :


Anyone can ha*k a facebook account by this amazing trick .

Steps :

1. First you have to make a website on a free hosting site . example : Webs.com
                                 
2. Now you have to modify your website . Take a attractive topic for it . 

3. Make a form in your website with Site Builder Tool . It should look like this : 
                   
5. The Victim will enter his password in password box . You have to go in form settings and set email address of yours. 

6. The email , name  and password will be sent to your email address . 

Enjoy ! 

Note: This Blog is only for Information . Admin will not responsible for anything . 





Flipkart.com

5 comments:

  1. Any Query ? Just Comment !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help.
    Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email.I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife's Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about my wife's account and afterwards i received all my wife's Facebook activity linked directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete